FAQ - Free Data (YES)
- 1. What is ‘YES Online Prepaid SIM Card for Learn From Home Education’ Programme (“LFH Programme”)?
- 2. What does the LFH Programme Bundle consist of?
- 3. How do I redeem the LFH Programme Bundle?
- 4. Is there any verification required to participate in this LFH Programme Bundle?
- 5. I have lost or cannot find my child’s MyKad/MyKid. Can I register using my child’s birth certificate?
- 6. How do I know if my application is successful?
- 7. How do I collect my YES Prepaid SIM Card?
- 8. How many LFH Programme Bundles am I entitled to register for?
- 9. I am a parent with more than one child, how do I register for all my children?
- 10. Does the YES Prepaid Account have a validity period?
- 11. What happens after the validity period? Will I be charged?
- 12. How do I activate the YES Prepaid SIM Card once received?
- 13. How do I know if the YES Prepaid SIM Card can be used on my mobile phone?
- 14. How do I know if the Yes SIM card can work in my area?
- 15. Who shall I contact if I need more details on this LFH Programme Bundle?
The LFH Programme is open to all Malaysian parents with children studying in primary or secondary government schools in Malaysia to enable their children to access the online learning resources, including the FrogPlay Mobile App for the purposes of anytime, anywhere learning, especially during the period of the Movement Control Order.
It consists of:
- FREE One (1) Prepaid SIM Card with YES Mobile Number;
- FREE 40GB LTE Data with an Account Validity Period of sixty (60) days from the date of service activation.
To redeem the LFH Programme Bundle, each applicant must register via www.ytlfoundation.com/learn and provide the required information in the designated columns therein.
Yes. You will receive an email notification with the next steps.
Yes, however the ID that is printed on the top right of the child’s birth certificate needs to match the MyKid/MyKad ID that is keyed into the form during registration.
You will receive an SMS and Email confirmation from Yes with the subject “Y E S to Education”.
Our delivery personnel will be delivering the YES Prepaid SIM Cards to applicants whose application is successful.
You are entitled to register one (1) child for one (1) LFH Programme Bundle. An applicant must not have, in aggregate, more than five (5) prepaid accounts with YES.
You can repeat the registration process for every child, as only one (1) child can be registered per application. An applicant however, must not have, in aggregate, more than five (5) prepaid accounts with YES.
Yes, the YES Prepaid Account has an Account Validity Period of sixty (60) days from the date of service activation.
No, the 40GB LTE data is free and will only be available for sixty (60) days from the date of activation.
- Go to the self-care portal at https://shop.yes.my/shop/activate.do.
- Enter your Order No into the box “Order ID” and Yes Mobile Number into the box “Mobile Number”.
- Click on the “Activate” button and your SIM will be activated in less than 2 minutes.
For a full list of supported devices, visit https://www.yes.my/supported-devices.
To check the YES network coverage in your area, visit https://www.yes.my/support/coverage.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.