All applications are online. Applicants should refer to the guidelines below before making the application.
How to Apply for YTL Foundation Scholarships
Please prepare the following documents that will be required to be uploaded in the application form.
1. NRIC of applicant
2. NRIC of surety (We usually require the father to be the surety unless the circumstances do not permit)
3. SPM certificate
4. STPM/'A' Levels/Matriculation/Foundation/Diploma/IB certificate on forecast result
5. Awards/Special Prizes/Achievements certificate(s)
6. Offer letter from University/Institution
7. Fee letter from University/Institution
8. Latest income tax return of surety
9. Passport-size photograph
10. Written referral from Referee 1
11. Written referral from Referee 2
13. Personal statement (essay) on 'Why I deserve a YTL Foundation Scholarship' (800-1000 words)
Once these documents are prepared, please click HERE to apply for the scholarship.
1. What does the application form consist of?
The application form consists of 2 parts. When you click on the link above, you will be required to fill in Part 1 of the form with your personal details. Part 2 will be sent to you after you have submitted Part 1 via email address you provided.
2. Can I close the form half-way through applying and continue later?
Yes, but the information that you have filled in will not be saved.
3. How long will it take to know if I am shortlisted?
You will receive an email from YTL Foundation 2-3 weeks after the closing date for applications.
4. What happens after I get shortlisted?
You will be required to undergo an assessment. If you are successful, you will be interviewed by the Directors and if you are chosen, you will be notified via email. If you are not successful at any stage, you will be notified via email.
5. When is the closing date for applications?
The closing date will be on 31 March every year. Any application that is received after 31 March will be processed the following year.